Off Road All Tarrain Electric Skateboard X7
- 8 Layers of Canadian maple for a High-end appearance.
- The 6-inch non-inflatable TPE off-road tires.
- One skate dual-use - comes with 83 PU wheels for a flat surface and 6-inch off-road wheels for dirt roads, grassland, slopes and mountain ride.
- Elegant look with an integrated board surface, colourful lights and an embedded battery.
- A new generation of power support for comfortable riding.
- A good heat dissipation performance.
- Ergonomics Remote Control.
- Motors - 1000W * 2
- Battery - 7500 MAH/ 4S1P
- Battery Current - 42V 7.5AH 10S3P
- Deck Material - 8 Layers Canadian Maple
- Speed - 40 km/H
- Range - 20 km
- Weight Limit - 150 kg Max.
- Hill Gradient - 30
- Weight - 15 kg
- Charge Time - 5-6 Hrs
- Deck Dimensions - 38.2 x 12.2 x 7.0 Inch
- Tires - 5.9 Inch
- Wheels - 150*40/TPE + 83*52/PU
- Trucks - Aluminum Alloy
- Remote - Ergonomic Bluetooth remote
- Electric Skateboard
- Ergonomics Remote Control
- Charger Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Power Supply Adapter
- Remote Charger Cable
- Drive Belt
- Additional Tires
We offer Australia-wide Free Shipping on all orders. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–5 days after shipment.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
We offer 12 Months Warranty on our all Skateboards for peace of mind. Please make sure you read the condition of warranty.
It is very well-built and designed. My son makes it look effortless to balance on, and he was doing Superman flying-styled passes in front of me within minutes.The battery lasted well when I took my son to the local park. From a full charge, he could zip around the park paths for long hours.It's fast too. I am cringing for when he has his first fall. This was a good off-road buy and turned many heads at the park.
I love the board! All the features are amazing that the X7 has, especially the speed, power, massive tires and remote! I have spent enough time on this skate and am happy to recommend it to anyone looking for a more advanced and powerful board!
I turned 51 and thought, why not. I surf a lot, but I tried skateboarding after about 20 years. We were already carving around paths and grass hills on the first day with my son and friends. Felt like I was snowboarding or cruising a long wave. The longer board and nice width make it stable once you are on it. The power is unbelievable. My mates are also ordering so we can go on group rides. Love it.
I'm able to go anywhere now with this board. The X7 opens skating up to a new level, and finding hilly areas becomes easy.
RUGGED, RECYCLED & BUILD TO ROAM
Designed to handle the toughest urban environments, our collections are built for those who tread their own paths.