350W Mini Electric Skatebaord For Kids
- This E-Skateboard is small but packed with many perks. Its colourful board and geometry make it the most elegant electric skateboard on the market.
- Beautiful touch and look with an integrated board surface and embedded battery.
- The Mainboard system's contact with the whole Aluminum Alloy pipe makes it like a large heat sink for the mainboard. The board can maintain the optimum working temperature even at high speed.
- This Mini Electric Skateboard has an independent battery box and controller to achieve IP64 waterproof rating.
- It is solid and durable and has a good heat dissipation performance.
- It has a dual operation board and works with Membrane and Remote Control.
- It is a perfect gift for your kids.
- Motors - 350W*1
- Battery - 2000mAH Lithium Battery
- Material - ABS+PP
- Max Speed - 15 km/H
- Range - 7 km
- Weight Limit - 80 kg Max.
- Waterproof - IP64
- Weight - 4.7 kg
- Charge Time - 2-3 Hrs
- Dimensions - 600 x 125 x 140mm
- Wheel size - 83*52mm
- Wheels - PU
- Trucks - Aluminum Alloy
- Control Way - Membrane +Remote
- Remote - Ergonomic Bluetooth remote
- Mini Electric Skateboard
- Ergonomics Remote Control
- Charger Cable
- Power Supply Adapter
We offer Australia-wide Free Shipping on all orders. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–5 days after shipment.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
We offer 12 Months Warranty on our all Skateboards for peace of mind. Please make sure you read the condition of warranty.
My 10-year-old girl adores this electric Skateboard. She handles it perfectly even in the house!! No scrapes or scratches on walls or furniture. But there is one big problem: It is so popular that ALL the kids in the neighborhood want turns, which she usually generously allows. But I dont expect you to fix this!! LOL. Thanks for a great product.
My 12-year-old is very good at riding his brother's skateboards, so when he asked for an electric skateboard searched on web and was thrilled to find one here. He loves the thing and I couldn't be more thrilled. My older sons are a bit jealous because this one has pretty cool lights on it. Seems to be sturdy and battery lasts a while. Would recommend.
This is our first Electric Skateboard purchase and my 11-year-old daughter was begging for one. I was really surprised how easy it was to learn how to use (after about a day) and now two of my other kids want one too! Even my 7-year-old has mastered it. It works fine on walks and hills my 10-year-old daughter rides it when we walk. They love the lights and smooth ride.
RUGGED, RECYCLED & BUILD TO ROAM
Designed to handle the toughest urban environments, our collections are built for those who tread their own paths.